Browse Journals and Peer-Reviewed Series
Digital Research Materials (Data & Supplemental files)This Digital Research Materials series is a place for WUSTL affiliates, including faculty, students, and affiliated researchers, to share and publish digital data and supplemental files for long-term access and future use. While some academic disciplines have established research data repositories, many fields of research do not have easily available options for archiving and online access.
- Flexible Access Options: Make your data immediately accessible to all, or moderate access to your data upon request.
- Long-term Access: Persistent links and identifiers (DOIs) make it easy for others to cite your data.
- Analytics: Track how often your data are viewed and downloaded.
- Meet Grant Requirements: Comply with federal mandates for data management planning (DMP) and sharing (see a list on our Data Management Research Guide).
- Maximize Reusability: Our data experts will consult with you to ensure that your data are in a format and structure that best facilitates long-term access, discovery, and reuse.
To get started, determine if your data are ready to upload by reviewing the Policies and Submission Guidelines. If you need help, contact your subject librarian or use the tools available on our Data Management Research Guide. Once you are ready, sign-in and begin uploading your data to the Data Collection. A data curator will email you with any questions about your upload and next steps within two working days.
Urban Law Annual ; Journal of Urban and Contemporary LawWe have moved! Visit Our New Website. Please use the link above to access the updated website. The updated site includes changes to navigation, with drop-down menus for both mobile and desktop versions. We’ve also improved the structure of our content, so you’ll get more with less clicking. All these changes were undertaken to improve your experience.
Washington University Undergraduate Law Review
The Washington University Undergraduate Law Review was a student-run journal featuring research papers from undergraduate students across the United States.