Submission Guidelines for GIS Posters
Create an AccountBefore you submit any content to Open Scholarship, you’ll need to create an account in Open Scholarship (which is supported by Bepress) and log in. Accounts are free. Bepress neither sells nor rents contact information to third parties.
- Create an account through bepress at http://openscholarship.wustl.edu by clicking on My Account / Sign up.
- You will need to provide an email address and your first and last name, and you will need to create a password. We recommend a non-WUSTL email address.
- If you’ve successfully created an account and logged in, Open Scholarship should take you to your My Account page. You can visit this page later to change your profile or preferences.
Submit your poster
- Go to Author Corner – Submit Research (left sidebar)
- Geographic Information Systems (GIS) > GIS Posters
- You will need:
- Your poster’s title
- An abstract or description (up to 250 words)
- A list of keywords and phrases (6 maximum)
- Your poster as a PDF file – a PPT/PPTX file will not be automatically converted to PDF. Note: The file size limit is 2GB, but users may experience delays uploading or downloading large files
- Read and accept the Submission Agreement
- Provide information about yourself and your work
- Decide if you want the poster to be openly available online (Recommended) or restricted to on-campus users only
- Upload your electronic file and any associated files
Share the Link
After your paper is submitted, an Open Scholarship administrator will publish the poster to the site. You’ll automatically receive an email from bepress with a link.