- Flexible Access Options: Make your data immediately accessible to all, or moderate access to your data upon request.
- Long-term Access: Persistent links and identifiers (DOIs) make it easy for others to cite your data.
- Analytics: Track how often your data are viewed and downloaded.
- Meet Grant Requirements: Comply with federal mandates for data management planning (DMP) and sharing (see a list on our Data Management Research Guide).
- Maximize Reusability: Our data experts will consult with you to ensure that your data are in a format and structure that best facilitates long-term access, discovery, and reuse.
To get started, determine if your data are ready to upload by reviewing the Policies and Submission Guidelines. If you need help, contact your subject librarian or use the tools available on our Data Management Research Guide. Once you are ready, sign-in and begin uploading your data to the Data Collection. A data curator will email you with any questions about your upload and next steps within two working days.