- Flexible Access Options: Make your data immediately accessible to all, or moderate access to your data upon request.
- Long-term Access: Persistent links and identifiers (DOIs) make it easy for others to cite your data.
- Analytics: Track how often your data are viewed and downloaded.
- Meet Grant Requirements: Comply with federal mandates for data management planning (DMP) and sharing (see a list on our Data Management Research Guide).
- Maximize Reusability: Our data experts will consult with you to ensure that your data are in a format and structure that best facilitates long-term access, discovery, and reuse.
To get started, determine if your data are ready to upload by reviewing the Policies and Submission Guidelines. If you need help, contact your subject librarian or use the tools available on our Data Management Research Guide. Once you are ready, sign-in and begin uploading your data to the Data Collection. A data curator will email you with any questions about your upload and next steps within two working days.
Submissions from 2018
Data Integration Benchmark Suite V1, Anthony M. Cabrera, Clayton Faber, Kyle Cepeda, Robert Deber, Cooper Epstein, Jason Zheng, Ron K. Cytron, and Roger Chamberlain
Submissions from 2017
Children’s third-party understanding of communicative interactions in a foreign language DataSet, Narges Afshordi, Kathleen R. Sullivan, and Lori Markson
Aerial Imagery of Cahokia Mounds - March 2017, Alex Bradley and Bill Winston
Data and ArcPython script for Pastoralist Participation (PastPart) Model, Michael Frachetti
Four-year-old Children Align their Preferences with those of their Peers DataSet, Laura Hennefield and Lori Markson
Retrotransposons are the major contributors to the expansion of the Drosophila ananassae Muller F element, Wilson Leung, Sarah C.R. Elgin, and http://gep.wustl.edu
Submissions from 2016
International Comparative Legislatures Metadata Database: Using Roll Call Votes to Understand Legislative Behavior, Brian Crisp, Matt Gabel, and Cliff Carrubba
Dataset for Figure 1: Mechanisms of non-Covalent Subunit Regulation of Nav Channel Gating and Pharmacology, Wendy Zhu and Jonathan Silva