Volume 1, Issue 1 (2015)
Announcing Volume I, Issue 1 of The Political Librarian, our new journal at the intersection local libraries, public policy and tax policy.
We are interested in featuring new voices and lines of inquiry, and are interested in publishing opinion pieces, white papers, and peer reviewed works. You are invited to contribute to Vol 2 Issue 1 for a March 2016 publication date. Our editorial guidelines are posted for your review and consideration.
Thanks to our editorial team, including series editor Lindsay Sarin, and general editors Johnna Percell and Rachel Korman. We are proud to announce our editorial board
- Jason K. Alston, Doctoral Candidate
School of Library and Information Science, University of South Carolina
- Trevor A. Dawes, Associate University Librarian
Washington University in St. Louis
- Sandra Hirsh, PhD, Professor and Director
School of Information, San José State University
- Paul T. Jaeger, PhD, JD, Professor and MLS Program Director
College of Information Studies, University of Maryland College Park
- Andrea Snyder, Outreach Services Specialist
Nassau Library System, Long Island, New York
- Courtney L. Young, Head Librarian (Librarian and Professor of Women’s Studies)
Penn State Greater Allegheny
Special thanks to Diane Weltzer and Kristen Thorp for volunteering to create the cover art and style guide for this issue.
- Lindsay Sarin
- Associate Editors
- Rachel Korman
- Johnna Percell